Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Will Go and Do

1 Nephi 3:7 was the first scripture mastery I past off this year. "And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Application to my Life: The Lord reveals standards and commandments now days to the prophet and I have to have the same positive attitude that Nephi had to keep those commandments. In the long run keeping the commandments will keep me safe and provide me with a path to follow. This path will lead me to eternal blessings that I can probably not imagin at this moment. Therefore, I want to keep the commandments and return to my Father in Heaven. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment