Friday, September 4, 2009

Why I Started Blogging

Well basically for seminary this year Bro. Janis asked us to start a blog to share our beliefs and what we learn in class to better remember it in the future. I figure my family will be glad that I am now a blogger lol. Well for our first entry we have to share what we believe so here it goes...

I believe that I am a daughter of God, that my Heavenly Father loves me and that He wants me to return home to him. Through the Plan of Salvation this can happen. I know that Jesus Christ was crucified so that I can repent of my sins. I believe in the restoration of the true gospel by Joseph Smith. Through him we have "The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ," which I know to be a true book. I know that we have a true prophet on the earth today to reveal things unto us. I know that the standards and commandments we follow help us in the long run and keep us safe.

So these are my beliefs. :)

1 comment:

  1. Woah, I didn't know you guys were actually doing this. Cool...

    ReplyDelete