Tuesday, October 20, 2009

How did I get through that??

So Saturday night was homecoming and we stayed out till 3 Sunday morning. Church was so hard to get up for with only 4 1/2 hours of sleep. Somehow I got motivated enough to go to church and made it there 30 min before like every Sunday because my mom has to get her seat. So I thought it was going to be the hardest thing to stay awake during church but somehow I managed and stayed awake for almost all of it except the couple times i dozed off for a couple minutes. After church I was even awake enough to get all the things I needed to get done like homework, gathering information for the YAC (Youth Activities Committee) meeting, going to the YAC meeting and being productive, and then making it home to finish more homework. Honestly I think if I would have skipped church I would not have been able to accomplish all of those things. It truly was a blessing that day to get through everything that needed to be done. Heavenly Father really does help us out when we are having a hard time doing something when we choose the right things first! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment