Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Well as everybody knows today is Thanksgiving. It's not just a day filled with food, football, and family (some of my favorite things) but it's a day to give thanks to Heavenly Father for everything we have been blessed with. I just wanted to take up a blog post about the things that I am most thankful for in my life.
  1. The Gospel. It directs me in the right path whenever I have hard decisions to make. The standards of the church are a true blessing in my life.
  2. My family. I love them so much! I have been so blessed to come to this earth to a truly loving and supportive family. I can always count on them for anything.
  3. My friends. They are the best and I love them to death. They are always there for me and know when i need a boost.
  4. My learning ability. With this I am able to teach others and help others in academic settings. This not only blesses them but blesses me through my service to others.
  5. My athletic abilities. I have no idea where I would be without them. It is one of the things that draws my family so closely together.

This is just a few but I am thankful for everything in my life that I have been blessed with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment